Dr. Shiguang Wang
2019.12 ~ now Assistant Professor at Hefei University of Technology in China
• 2014. Shandong Jiaotong Univerisity, China. Bachelor of Science in Transportation Engineering.
• 2019. Jilin University, China. P.h.D in Transportation Engineering.
• September, 2018 - September, 2019
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
Visiting Scholar in Geographic Information Science
( host professor: prof. Mei-Po Kwan)
Current research interests
• Traffic Management and Control
Structural Analysis of Traffic Networks
• Correlation between Structure and Function of Complex Traffic Networks
• Traffic Demand and Human Mobility based on Statistic Big Data
Methods and techniques
• Transportation Engineering
• Geographic Information System (GIS)
• Spatial Analysis
• Network and Complexity Science
• Big Data
My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Welcome to discuss above topics and my work.